Spend the Day with Me - Saturday, October 10th 10 AM - 2 PM

 


No matter where you are on the planet, you can come, too! I don't know about you, but I am working to fill my weekends with different things as we head into the fall and winter. I've signed up for a Zoom class

and am beginning a writers retreat (more on that later!). Writing with friends and with strangers is an exciting alchemy. I believe that the muse likes community. I've had so many poets tell me that what we do as a group is impossible to recreate by themselves. It's not just the prompts we create (new prompts each time) but the energy (stay with me) that happens when a group of dedicated poets come together. 

If that's not enough, we also will provide a list of curated journals where my co-presenter and dear friend,  Kelli Russell Agodon and I have been impressed with the kindness and professionalism of the editorial team. 

We have two prices; the first is $20 less than the second one. The catch? None. Just sign-up by October 1st and you save. Here is the link to more information and our website. 

Comments