Say What ~ Two New Poems Published in Two Days? It Must Be the Apocalypse



I'm afraid  I am giving away the limits of my tech abilities here but it seemed important to share these two relatively new poems if only to document our strange times. Both pieces were written in the first month of the pandemic that today shows little signs of abating. For very different reasons, both poems remain close to my heart. 'Song at the End of the Mind' can be found in the Cambridge (MA) based journal, Pangyrus---a new word meaning the internal continent of the mind.

The Seattle Review of Books team of editors, Paul Constant and Martin McClellan have been a dream to work with. Thank you to all the editors for bringing my work into the world especially in these most surreal times.




                                                                        to continue reading click here







Comments