Signed, Sealed, Delivered - CLOUD PHARMACY!


I just pressed send and CLOUD PHARMACY is on its way --- in fact --- has already arrived at the publisher, White Pine Press.

The best part is I think I like it! For the past four days I've done nothing but edit and revise this manuscript. My only relaxation has been gardening and occasionally petting the cats.

Usually when I'm writing in the House of Sky I would focus on weeding or perhaps deadheading geraniums. However, as the manuscript work became more intense, I found myself battling with tree limbs and sawing off dead sections of the old roses and lilacs. It was not lost on me that using 7 ft lopers and saws was all of a sudden a crucial activity. And here's the thing: I think getting rid of dead wood worked both literally and figuratively.


Comments