Ashland Creek Press PSA - I Love This!



I love this youtube video. I have two typewriters and would like to have a portable. Ashland Creek Press are the same people that brought us the youtube video concerning authors watching their Amazon numbers.

In addition to creating smart and funny videos, Ashland Creek Press publishes books!

More connected to this video though, the press has started printing artful notecards that feature their beloved machines. You can order them here. Or just admire their beautiful shapes and keys below.



Comments

  1. Cute video. I've seen the Amazon numbers one and liked it, too. Using the keys for jewelry is creative. I admit, though, the old typewriters are cool objects. Hard to believe I used to do everything on a Remington or Smith and Corona and now use an iMac.

    Thanks for bringing a smile into the writing room today.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment