Happiness in Persistence or Cloud Pharmacy is a Finalist


It's 1:30 in the morning and tomorrow is another crazy day but I needed to pause if only briefly to savor the fact that Cloud Pharmacy is currently a Finalist for the Julie Suk Award from Jacar Press.

This is the time to praise dreams that send books into golden envelopes and off to book contests across the country hoping my words will resonate with readers whose faces I can only imagine. And such a pleasure when that connection happens. It's always improvised and always a true joy.

Comments

  1. Congratulations, Susan! Fingers crossed for the final round!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jennifer! I appreciate your fingers being crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous news Susan...that's a reputable award! Your book is so good though I am not surprised you are a finalist. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous news Susan....that's a reputable award! Your book is so good though I am not surprised you are a finalist. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment