Thanks to 4Culture



Thank you to 4Culture for believing in my work and my dream of a new project at a time when self-doubt was at its highest. Now, as the school year winds down, I will be able to move into writing poems again knowing that 4Culture has my back.

I am happy to be in the company of many excellent writers this year including Anne McDuffie, Donna Miscolta, and Frances McCue. I also know a few superb writers that were not awarded a grant this year. This just proves to me how fickle the grant world can be. Each year these grants are awarded so next spring we all start with a blank slate. If you live in King County in Washington State and you make art of any sort - this grant is for you.



$333,000 for Artists
295 applicants, 10 weeks, 7 panelists, and 66 awards. 4Culture is thrilled to announce its support of 66 artist-generated projects. Criteria for this program includes: excellence as demonstrated in the work sample and project application, project feasibility, and the public benefit to the citizens and visitors of King County. Read More

Comments