Poetry at Traditions Cafe - Come Read Me Your Poems and Stay for a Couple of Mine

Poetry at Traditions Cafe right across from the State House 
I'm reading across the road from here tomorrow night at the Traditions Cafe in Olympia, WA. This is my last scheduled reading for awhile; it's time to focus on writing poems if the next book is ever going to find its way into the world.

Traditions Cafe welcomed me in after The Cartographer's Tongue appeared in 2000 and then again when Cures Include Travel was published in 2006. I'm looking forward to spending the afternoon in Olympia and checking out the bookstores and parks, people and dogs before my evening reading at 7pm.

The weatherman predicts sunny and 70's. Perhaps summer has begun after all.


Comments

  1. Your blog is incredible! And I'm going to forward the picture of the kitchen to my colleague/friend at Evergreen. Thanks again, Susan, for your openness and creative spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Sandy! Lovely to reconnect last night.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment