Do-It-Yourself Writing Retreat - Thanks, Midge Raymond!




My friend Midge Raymond is an incredible person. As a publisher, blogger and writer extraordinaire, she continually inspires me. Here's an interesting way to create a writing retreat without a great deal of planning. All you need is a friend and you're off...


Later in the summer I will be writing about going out-of-country for a writing retreat. I think both offer some wonderful ways out of the everyday. Would love to hear what your best writing experiences have been... 


Create your own virtual writing retreat

Sadly, lately my writing has taken a backseat to everything else. So last week, I decided that I would use the long holiday weekend for an unofficial writing retreat. “Unofficial” essentially means that I didn’t need to apply, travel, or formally do anything other than pledge to write — perfect for such a last-minute decision.
To read the rest of Midge's adventures...click here

Comments

  1. This is great information for students. This article is very helpful i really like this blog thanks. I also have some information relevant for Dissertation Writing.
    Dissertation Editing Services || Custom Dissertation writing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment