Last Chance for Ekphrasis Workshop: Friday, April 1st




Honestly, no fooling! Join me at the Whidbey Island Writers Conference  for a three hour "Speaking Pictures" ekphrastic workshop Friday, April 1st. I have taught this workshop two previous times and I think this third time will be my last - at least for awhile.

This is my second time teaching at the Whidbey Conference and I'm looking forward to it. In addition to the three hour workshop on Friday,  I will be presenting two fireside chats on Saturday, April 2nd on the topics of "Working with the Mentor You Will Never Meet" and "Poetry and Community."


Garth Stein is the keynote speaker at the conference and there will be several agents and editors on hand to meet with. Whidbey Island is a beautiful spot -- extremely accessible from Seattle. It's not too late to join in. Other writers teaching at the conference include Lana Ayers, Sheila Bender and Janna Eswrey.

Check out all the details here! On Sunday there is also a day devoted to publishing your manuscript.

Comments