P.S. Drawing for Rosanne Olson's Book - There Is Still Time

Photograph by Rosanne Olson

Since I am easy in the islands this week (pacific northwest islands, that is) I am extending the date for the drawing of This Is Who I Am:  our beauty in all shapes and sizes until Friday, December 10th. You can sign-up right here by leaving a comment. I promise your name will not be sold, bartered, or borrowed.

Rosanne Olson has been a professional photographer for 30 years, but her focus on deep portraiture is newer. Lately, Rosanne has been devoting her talents to photographing poets and writers. If you need a photo for your next book --- I can't recommend Rosanne's  work highly enough. Believe me, this photograph is one of the best I've ever taken --- and that's her magic.

To be ordered in the drawing for This Is Who I Am you can post a comment right here.

Photograph by Rosanne Olson

Comments

Post a Comment