Coming Attraction: Poets on the Coast, September 9 - 11, 2011


I just want to let you know that Kelli Russell Agodon and I have been busy this week organizing a new project: Poets on the Coast: A Weekend Writing Retreat for Women and we will be announcing the details and how you can participate in the next few days. In the meantime, here is a picture of the library at the Sylvia Beach Hotel. I love new projects and this one is especially meaningful to me. It's the right time of year to be moving into new experiences. I hope you can come, too.

Comments

  1. Hi Susan. The retreat sounds like a great idea, I love the Sylvia Beach -- but why women only?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for announcing this, Susan!

    Hi Peter, I think since the idea was born out of my last retreat there with about ten other women friends, I know I wanted the retreat to reflect from that place of Women's friendships. Of course, this is not to say the next Poets on the Coast won't include men, but the first one seemed like a wonderful to focus on women coming together and creating. Thanks for asking! I would love for you to be part of the retreat one day! xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment