Kelli Russell Agodon at Open Books This Sunday, October 17th



Is it really possible? Have you somehow missed hearing Kelli Russell Agodon read her poetry? Since she is a generous, funny, and prescient reader of her superb poetry --- then I'm sorry you've not been there. But here's the good news: Open Books: A Poem Emporium is hosting Kelli for her book launch of  Letters from the Emily Dickinson Room this Sunday @ 3:00 PM. Come out to the most amazing poetry bookshop to hear one of the Northwest's most beloved poets. If you do know Kelli's work from her past books Geography and Small Knots, be prepared for work that has become even more nuanced, skilled, and interesting than her past books. This is an event you just can't miss. I'd suggest arriving early if you want to be certain of a seat.

Comments

  1. My copy of Kelli's collection just arrived in the mail. I dipped into it immediately. So many wonderful poems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Susan! And thanks Maureen (glad you are enjoying it!)

    I'm working on what I'll be reading right now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment